Nevada to Wyoming
Exceptions included in this chart are defined as follows:
- Parent/guardian: 23 states permit parents and legal guardians to provide alcohol to their minor children or wards.
- Legal-aged spouse: 8 states allow a person age 21 years or older to provide alcohol to his or her underage spouse.
- Religious services: 9 states permit alcohol to be served to minors in connection with religious services.
- Medical treatment: 11 states permit alcohol to be given to minors in connction with medical treatment.
- Education: 3 states permit educational institutions to provide alcohol to minors in connection with being a student or for educational purposes.
Furnishing Alcohol to Minors: Exceptions to the Law
|Furnishing Alcohol To Minors||Parent/Guardian||Legal-aged Spouse||Religious Service||Medical Treatment||Education|