- MADD: a non-profit grassroots organization with a mission to stop drunk driving, support the victims of this crime, and preventing underage drinking.
- SADD: a mission to provide youth with the best prevention tools possible todeal with the issues of underage drinking and other destructive choices
- STOP: Committed to the safety and well-being of their youth in their communities through ongoing awareness programs and OUI prevention.
- Home Safety Network: Providing safe environments for teens to socialize
- Massachusetts Partners in Prevention: A clearing house for information about substance abuse, supporting improved services to youth
State & Local Agencies
- Alcohol Beverage Control Enforcement: a legal research report analyzing variations over all 51 alcohol control systems. Focus on multiple legal policies addressing underage drinking and drinking to the point of intoxication.